2011年3月2日星期三

02032011

wow~a few week in taylors~
yeah~almost my secondary school mate create that i'm enjoying my new life~
seriously~is a normal life~i think so~

a life that not suitable for me~
i like somethings like CHKL~some friend like CHKL~some teacher like CHKL~
university life~almost tired than secondary school~class been reducing~
bt why will tired than secondary school arh~i also dunno~

unless~don't hav homework everyday~bt assigment everyday~assesment everyday~
what the>
bt gt a lot of camp~club camp,course camp~
don't even stay at home already~

haiz~at uni~i miss u a lot~
why arh~i also dunno~
some ppl say that because i gt a lot of new guys at new place~
may be~bt i don't think so~i really miss u~
so so so so miss~
back to school see u~whether u wanted to see me or not~
finally~u r busy~so~don't know that mean see or what~

nvm la~i know what had to been now~
i will try my best to forgot u??
no way~i will keep rmb u de^^haha~
actually is my false be4~
who call i give up u~haiz~
a stupid guy=.=""lolz

没有评论:

发表评论