2011年1月24日星期一

a worse day

haiz~
today my dad don't agree what i choosen to study in taylors....
now he just told me all de things he don't agree..some reason~
ya~i know all abt this before i choose this course~
i'm discuss with a lot of ppl who professional in this scope~
no only my family also a lot of  professor~

Why are you so late to tell me that u don't agree??
why don't I tell you against??
Why did you not good to talk with me when i show u de book of my course~
ok~i can understand that your daily will be very busy~
bt~it is too late that u told me now~

You said this department doesn't suit for me~
because i am a introverted man~omg~my dear father...
how can you know I'm a how of person, we don't live together....

finally~i gt ur key abt this~bt actually i'm not professional in this course now~
i'm just begin to contact this course~
in fact,i can't find a good reason to persuade u of truth...
 n our position r different, u r a businessman~

You call me discussed with my sis~
more than ten times that we around this topic~
bt~no result after those discussed~
our position r different~she's a account guy~

pls la~can u go to taylors with me for asking those information~
u will know more about this course~
i think better than we discussed with no result~

actually I tried to follow your proposal..so you happy n I also not sad...
I am a paid great attention to the family....
bt  i know that if i choose something i don't interest....
i scared i did not continue to read on power~
waste my time~

haiz~why do I always cry in front of u~
we can't even discuss anything~
i tell myself i want to be strong after this~
I cannot always feel i cannot do it~when i haven't try~
why ppl can do bt i can't ~
no any reason~because they hardworking~
they try more than 100 times~
even Edison Thomas Alva should try~
so~i will try my best to be strong~

don't always cry~
don't cry for a little thing~

1 条评论:

  1. cheer up and everything will be fine~dont cry~=)

    回复删除